Our beautiful new matte black or matte white reeds are available in two delicious scents:
Lemongrass and Bergamot
How to use: Put the reed sticks included in your pack into the jar.
Let the sticks absorb the oil, then flip them so that the saturated ends face upwards and the dry ends are submerged in the oil in the bottle.
Use caution when flipping the sticks. It is advised to use a paper towel for handling.
Before positioning your diffuser to its place, wipe the bottom of the bottle clean to avoid any damage to the surface. To avoid accidental unwanted marks on your surfaces and tables, we recommend placing your diffuser on a glass/ceramic tray, plate or coaster.
Flip every few days to freshen the scent.
Handling and safety information on care and use of reeds and oils:
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the liquid on any surface. Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. It may damage some surfaces if it comes into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Do not light the liquid.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame.
LEMONGRASS AND BERGAMOT Ingredients: Reed diffuser base (alcohol-free, gmo-free, organic compound) essential oils of lemongrass, bergamot and wild orange.