Wool Dryer Balls
Regular price $14.95
- 100% NZ wool
- Reduce drying time
- Use a lower drying temperature
- Reduce damage and static to clothes
- Perfect for those with sensitive skin conditions that cant use softeners or perfumes
- Should last for over 1,000 washes or 2-5 years
- 3 balls for smaller loads 6 balls for larger loads
- All-natural, contains no chemicals
- Gentle on clothes (much better then the plastic drying balls)
- Wont pill or leave lint on clothes.
- Use in place of fabric softener or dryer sheets
- "Recharge" your dryer balls by washing them in hot water on a gentle cycle and then dry on high heat. This will regenerate the wool.
- Softer, fluffier towels
- Add a few drops of essential oils or our LAUNDRY BLENDS to each ball to freshen your laundry
- Store in a dry place
Try our LAUNDRY BLENDS with your wool dryer balls! Add 5-6 drops of essential oil to each ball and pop them in!